Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

LENSwellbeing.org - REBRANDED AND REOPEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s offline for some changes. Think it’s coming back soon though.

Hi @Ken_DaNerdiest1

We are reopening this week on Thursday! We are so bloody excited to release the brand new rebranded LENS!

We have so many new features, as well as brand new forums and discussions!

We can’t wait to reopen!! the countdown has began!!!

advertisebanner.png

WE ARE NOW REOPENED!
Radiating like a brilliant beacon, the empowering acronym LENS illuminates the path to a life-changing experience. Brace yourself for an exhilarating journey that embraces the transformative power of Laughter, Empowerment, Nurturing, and Support. Within these awe-inspiring qualities lies the key to unlocking your true potential, as you fiercely conquer mental health challenges and diligently nurture your overall well-being.

Prepare to be amazed as you discover a tapestry of existence that extends far beyond the confines of your present struggles. LENSwellbeing has been an avid follower of the remarkable work done by @Altair and @Zach at Social Hangouts. Witnessing their shared passion for mental health and creating safe spaces for social connections, a grand vision has emerged.As the creator of LENSwellbeing, I realized that combining our efforts and resources would lead to extraordinary achievements. The fusion of Social Hangouts into the radiant realm of LENSwellbeing.org is set to redefine what's possible.

Brace yourself for a transformative platform that caters to your mental well-being and social needs in an awe-inspiring way. Prepare to witness the birth of an unstoppable force that will amplify our collective impact on the journey towards better mental health.Together, we possess boundless strength, limitless talents, and vivid visions. With hearts ablaze, we shall shape a world where mental well-being and social connection reign supreme.

Get ready to witness the rebirth of LENSwellbeing, as we reopen our doors and unveil an inclusive, supportive, and empowering environment. Brace yourself for a revolutionary experience that will not only uplift the lives of countless individuals but also contribute to the magnificent betterment of society.Get ready to embark on an exhilarating adventure as we introduce you to the electrifying world of LENSwellbeing.org! Brace yourself for a groundbreaking collaboration that brings together the unstoppable forces of myself, Altair, and Zac.

Together, we're about to unleash an explosion of innovation and empowerment that will leave you breathless!So, get ready to witness the birth of a new era, where LENSwellbeing.org becomes the epicenter of a global movement.

Join us as we make history, as we break down barriers, and as we pave the way for a brighter, more empowered tomorrow.

The future is here, and it's time for you to be a part of it. Buckle up and get ready to experience the thrill of a lifetime—this is just the beginning of an extraordinary journey that will leave an indelible mark on the world. you will be seeing a lot more updates over the next few days/weeks as we are still putting finishing touches on everything, as well as adding new items throughout the forum.​

• Love
Reactions: Ken
Just looking from my phone - but it does look incredible. Love the theme and the layout Guy! Excited to check it more out on the computer! :)

News & Announcements

Upcoming Events WOOO!

- World Pride 2023 (Exciting Activities coming for the whole Month of June 2023)
- LENS referral Comp (extended to September 2023)
- 30 Members (We did have 30 Members, Until a member left)

Thought, instead of bumping this up with forum numbers... i thought i would draw your attention to the WHY? why or how did i create LENSwellbeing.org

So a question was raised in my ask me thread and i thought i would just go a little in-depth to how LENSwellbeing.org was created.

So, i struggle with mental health for many years (roughly 10+ years) and i've tried seeking help (Free and paid) and it didn't help me at all and and it actually made me feel very uncomfortable and it didn't seem to help, or they didn't really care to be honest and all they wanted was the money.

I saw many of friends develop mental health issues and struggle to overcome them and unfortunately due to the health system, and lack of support from people who are willing to listen and help them out of this they took their life and to this day i wish i could have done more, spoke to them more and try that little bit harder to see where they were, what they were struggling with, but sometimes people just give up and its not because of the lack of trying it just gets to hard for some people and they feel like that's the only way out... which sucks so bad....but its true.

this is why i have created LENSwellbeing.org for people to come online and seek support, help or just someone to speak to online that doesn't cost a thing and can vent, talk and just be themselves without being judged or worried about the price and just to speak to someone online, or somewhere you can laugh and just be yourself can change someones life in a matter of seconds and we can change life, as well as save life in the meantime and point them in the right direction to seek the necessary help and share there success story.

if i can achieve this, and grow this board to become the next big support system i know the friends i lost will be proud and be smiling down on me saying "YOU DID THIS" and that is enough for me!

and with everyones help i can achieve this!

LENSwellbeing.org Updates

Members; 33
Posts; 3,250
Topics; 488

Newest member is Wheelbarrow

And brand new theme and activities will be online from the 1st June 2023 for PRIDE MONTH!

ANNOUNCEMENT PRIDE MONTH CELEBRATIONS - BEGINS NOW!​

capital pride lgbt GIF by Capital Pride | Have Pride 365!
Pride Parade Rainbow GIF
Gay Pride Rainbow GIF by Capital Pride | Have Pride 365!
Be Yourself You Can GIF by bubly

We are thrilled to announce OUR FIRST EVENT that LENSwellbeing.org is hosting a month-long celebration for Pride Month 2023! This event is not just about celebrating one's sexuality but embracing and celebrating everyone as individuals. We believe in the power of being true to yourself and taking pride in who you are, and this event is an opportunity for all of us to come together and celebrate our unique identities.

At LENSwellbeing.org, we believe in inclusivity, diversity, and creating a safe space for everyone. Our Pride Month 2023 celebrations are a reflection of these values. We invite you all to join us in this joyful and empowering celebration, where we can all unite and appreciate each other's individuality.

Throughout the month of June 2023, LENSwellbeing.org has planned a wide range of exciting activities and events for you to participate in. From virtual discussions and workshops to art exhibitions and performances, there will be something for everyone to enjoy and engage with.To ensure you don't miss out on any of the fantastic activities, please visit our website at LENSwellbeing.org.

We have created a dedicated page for Pride Month 2023, where you will find all the information you need about the upcoming events and how to participate. You can also subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media to receive regular updates and reminders about the activities.We encourage everyone, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity, to join us in celebrating Pride Month 2023. It is a time to come together as a community, support each other, and foster a culture of acceptance and love.Let us make this celebration a true reflection of the diversity and inclusivity we stand for.

Thank you for your continued support and participation. We look forward to celebrating with you! I hope you all enjoy the new theme for the whole month of June 2023.

Peace and Love x,​

THEMES
Yes, more themes, exciting right?

i have amended 4 new themes, sort of the same thing like the world pride but i have changed them to sort of a relaxing kind of themes. these are all light themes, but i am working on some dark themes don't you worry

1 - Reflect & Rewind
This theme is white, maroon and blue and has a reflecting feel about it.

2 - Reset your Mind
This theme is white, yellow/orange and teal and reflects the sun going down and resetting your mind and thoughts

3 - Balance Yourself
This theme is white, green and sandy kind of colour which represent balancing your life.

4 - Mentation
Theme is white and blue colours which i believe are very calming colours

i hope you all like the new themes and you can check them out right at the bottom of the screen on the left hand side dropdown menu.

Board Restructure

The admin team thought the board was to long and the scrolling would be extremely annoying so we have reduced the mental health, as well as the wellbeing sections in to one section which is name now "Mental Health Resources & Wellbeing Area" which we all think looks better and more attractive to new members.

Badges

The badges that were in place when LENS first open have been removed and we are working on something even more exciting in the background!

Sidebar (Reduced)

items have been removed from the sidebar to reduce the size, which look's a lot more appealing.

that's all for guys for this update, thank you all again for your ongoing support.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor