Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

LENSwellbeing.org - REBRANDED AND REOPEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guyyanthony

Trustfall <3
Credits
advertisebanner.png

Step into the extraordinary world of LENSwellbeing.org, where a thrilling transformation awaits you!

Radiating like a brilliant beacon, the empowering acronym LENS illuminates the path to a life-changing experience. Brace yourself for an exhilarating journey that embraces the transformative power of Laughter, Empowerment, Nurturing, and Support. Within these awe-inspiring qualities lies the key to unlocking your true potential, as you fiercely conquer mental health challenges and diligently nurture your overall well-being.

Prepare to be amazed as you discover a tapestry of existence that extends far beyond the confines of your present struggles. LENSwellbeing has been an avid follower of the remarkable work done by @Altair and @Zach at Social Hangouts. Witnessing their shared passion for mental health and creating safe spaces for social connections, a grand vision has emerged.As the creator of LENSwellbeing, I realized that combining our efforts and resources would lead to extraordinary achievements. The fusion of Social Hangouts into the radiant realm of LENSwellbeing.org is set to redefine what's possible.

Brace yourself for a transformative platform that caters to your mental well-being and social needs in an awe-inspiring way. Prepare to witness the birth of an unstoppable force that will amplify our collective impact on the journey towards better mental health.Together, we possess boundless strength, limitless talents, and vivid visions. With hearts ablaze, we shall shape a world where mental well-being and social connection reign supreme.

Get ready to witness the rebirth of LENSwellbeing, as we reopen our doors and unveil an inclusive, supportive, and empowering environment. Brace yourself for a revolutionary experience that will not only uplift the lives of countless individuals but also contribute to the magnificent betterment of society.Get ready to embark on an exhilarating adventure as we introduce you to the electrifying world of LENSwellbeing.org! Brace yourself for a groundbreaking collaboration that brings together the unstoppable forces of myself, Altair, and Zac.

Together, we're about to unleash an explosion of innovation and empowerment that will leave you breathless!So, get ready to witness the birth of a new era, where LENSwellbeing.org becomes the epicenter of a global movement.

Join us as we make history, as we break down barriers, and as we pave the way for a brighter, more empowered tomorrow.

The future is here, and it's time for you to be a part of it. Buckle up and get ready to experience the thrill of a lifetime—this is just the beginning of an extraordinary journey that will leave an indelible mark on the world. you will be seeing a lot more updates over the next few days/weeks as we are still putting finishing touches on everything, as well as adding new items throughout the forum.

LOVE & PEACE
THE NEWLY REBRANDED
LENSWELLBEING.ORG TEAM.

Last edited:
Well damn, that was fast! Looking great! Glad I am able to help you get started - hope you'll have a great success. :D

Last edited:
we now have

- 11 Members
- over 200 posts
- over 70+ discussions/threads

very excited, as i only its only small this has been my dream and i am going to put all my energy into making this forum work!

Last edited:
Such lovely colors! I love that the name actually stands for something and it could mean "Lens - looking into yourself" as well. I love the idea of the forum! :)

we now have

- 13 Members
- over 840+ posts
- over 160+ discussions/threads
- FACEBOOK 39 likes and counting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor