Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Yes another discussion forum launch 🚀 😂

It is a nice community, however, you guys should focus a little more on quality content. A lot of members are creating one-liner posts and repeatedly posting on the same topic giving the feel that they are spamming the community.

It is a nice community, however, you guys should focus a little more on quality content. A lot of members are creating one-liner posts and repeatedly posting on the same topic giving the feel that they are spamming the community.
Thank you for the advice! It’s great that it’s active and this is something I’m aware of. I try very hard to to share news articles and interesting insights! Unfortunately it’s the quality content I post which seems to attract the least attention. It seems ppl are more interested in general chit chat as opposed to lengthy intellectual conversations unfortunately.

We are at 124 posts now, woohoo!

@Nomad do you have any more specific feedback and suggestions you think wiuld help?

Anyone else, feel free to add your views :)

124 members in 3 months

Maybe you wanted to say, members, right? You are almost 20k posts. Your community is doing really well.
LOL! Yeah shame on me to suggest it's doing badly!
Actually I've come to appreciate the one-liners. Natural conversation is good IMO. I think it's more enjoyable to be on forums that allow off-topic posts as long as the conversation is appropriate. But of course I try to contribute quality content just for balance. But it's natural for conversation IRL to drift off-topic and some may see this as spamming as they are used to forums with rules to be strictly on topic. We all have different preferences I suppose.

Well, we’re at 125 members now. I bet it’ll be 126 by the time the next member reads this post. That just seems to keep happening! 🤣

I have been a member of the forum for a while and it is a lovely forum but I will admit, I have seen a lot of low-quality posts and people double posting just to increase their post count. Other than that, it's a great forum and a lovely community :)

I have been a member of the forum for a while and it is a lovely forum but I will admit, I have seen a lot of low-quality posts and people double posting just to increase their post count. Other than that, it's a great forum and a lovely community :)
Thank you for the feedback! I don’t mind the double posting so much personally, but yeah I suppose there are lots of one-liner posts because after all, it’s a general chat forum.

I’ve been creating a constant stream of content which has generated some in-depth discussion lately though.

UPDATE:- Just wanted to warn you guys.

About time i made an announcement.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor