Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

📢 Feedback What would you like to see?

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits

What would you like to see?

One of the most important things, is that you are happy and comfortable here. If you dislike a few things or think something needs improvement; whether it be staff-wise, forum-wise, or anything else, please share it with us and we'll do anything that's possible to make your stay more enjoyable. If you feel something is missing in the layout, feel free to let us know in this thread.

If you're completely over the top enjoyed to be here, feel free to write down a small review or testimonial about your experience / thoughts so far on Admin Junkies. 😚

In the time I have been looking I would like to add two options to the Forum.

1 Add the default theme of xen forum
2 The possibility of adding the language of Spanish for those of us who are Spanish speaking.

On the part of the Members I see interest and that is what matters most, also add that the administration is very aware of everything

Just thought I’d give this thread a bump and see if there’s anything in demand here. :)

In the beginning, when I entered, there were many interesting topics and of interest to everyone who entered the forum, but as time went by, other forums became a little more important, so that the topics of the forum were somehow overlooked.

In the beginning, when I entered, there were many interesting topics and of interest to everyone who entered the forum, but as time went by, other forums became a little more important, so that the topics of the forum were somehow overlooked.
Can you link some of those topics?

If I had a request. It would be this.

Coding board. I mean this is a Admin site. Eventually all webmasters are going to need some guidance in respect to code. I know of at least 3 - 4 people here that are VERY qualified to give that assistance. I know there is a Support thread. However, it really does not cover the area where those for whom that is there primary passtime (not to mention job) and their area of interest can post new topics, get feedback etc.

If I had a request. It would be this.

Coding board. I mean this is a Admin site. Eventually all webmasters are going to need some guidance in respect to code. I know of at least 3 - 4 people here that are VERY qualified to give that assistance. I know there is a Support thread. However, it really does not cover the area where those for whom that is there primary passtime (not to mention job) and their area of interest can post new topics, get feedback etc.
This sounds do-able! If people are truly interested in this topic I think we could totally provide a place for these discussions.

Okay, well I’ll see to add one today and if it’s not good or ya’ll want it differently, then you can let me know. :p I do like the prefixes idea of Tracy, so if anyone could provide me a list of what to add, feel free to do so. :)

The primary ones would most likely look something like:

Php
MySQL (or maybe just Database) that could cover any SQL / RDBMS languages
Javascript
TypeScript (which is really Js, but whatever)
Python
Ruby
C
C#
C++
Node
Shell

There is a couple of those that could really be split. Not sure its worth the trouble though. Like shell. Is it terminal in Nix? Bash? Powershell in Win? Is it terminal, but in WSL2 from Win to your WSL(2) instance? I think shell would be general enough for folks to understand.

Php, could also be split and so could javascript because in today's world you have folks talking about React like it is its own language or something. Its not. Its Javascript. Php could easily be split into Frameworks, as could JS but I really do not think that is needed.

Whether you want to add some for Css, Html. Well, probably. Or maybe just have a "General Scripting" prefix for those along with json and xml etc.

Just my thoughts.

The primary ones would most likely look something like:

Php
MySQL (or maybe just Database) that could cover any SQL / RDBMS languages
Javascript
TypeScript (which is really Js, but whatever)
Python
Ruby
C
C#
C++
Node
Shell

There is a couple of those that could really be split. Not sure its worth the trouble though. Like shell. Is it terminal in Nix? Bash? Powershell in Win? Is it terminal, but in WSL2 from Win to your WSL(2) instance? I think shell would be general enough for folks to understand.

Php, could also be split and so could javascript because in today's world you have folks talking about React like it is its own language or something. Its not. Its Javascript. Php could easily be split into Frameworks, as could JS but I really do not think that is needed.

Whether you want to add some for Css, Html. Well, probably. Or maybe just have a "General Scripting" prefix for those along with json and xml etc.

Just my thoughts.
The forum has been added under the Domains, Web Hosting and Software as Coding and Programming Languages. Thread prefixes has been added. I'll try to get some content up soon, and you're free to create content too of course. :) If there's anything you need, let me know! :D

Just wanted to bring this thread back up.

Is there anything that you would like to see here at Admin Junkies? With the changes we are making, we would of course like to include all your voices.

I would love having a couple of options when it comes to the theme of the forum! I'm not sure if there are any. If yes, please let me know how to switch between them hehe

I would love having a couple of options when it comes to the theme of the forum! I'm not sure if there are any. If yes, please let me know how to switch between them hehe
There are a few, but we have had more in the past. Some are disabled for use.

You can find the theme selector on the footer left. :)

As we have continued to update and evolve for our community I wanted to bump this thread. Is there anything anyone would like to see to better their experience here at Admin Junkies?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor