Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What is your favorite rice dish?

Credits
It is no secret that rice is super filling and is also quite healthy for you when eaten in moderation. There are so many different things that you can do with rice meaning that you can always have a different rice dish every time you choose to have rice as a meal.

When it comes to having rice as a meal, what would you say is your favorite rice dish?

Advertisement Placeholder
I like birnani, which is an Indian rish dish that is cooked by layering steamed rice with meat cooked in gravy and adding caramelized onions and a lot of butter. It is not a healthy food though

I enjoy eating white rice with chicken sauce. The first day that I ate the meal in a restaurant that I went to have lunch was the day I decided that I should learn how to cook it. So, when it comes to eating rice, that's definitely my best type of rice.

My best bet is steamed rice with chicken curry. This is not only super healthy but also super delicious. To balance carbs, I try to eat a lot of veggies (cooked as well as raw)

My best has always been rice and chicken stew and coconut rice. Because I am not a foodie, my sister have found out that I found these two more enjoyable, I used to finish my portion and request for another, she has vowed to be cooking them every time that I am home.

My favourite rice dish is risotto.
It has always been my favourite. I remember trying it for the first time at my Great Grandma's.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds