Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think about yourself? (1 Viewer)

an0nym0us

Ping of death
Bronze Member
Website
www.forumishqiptar.com
Credits
It is very difficult to write about yourself only from your point of view, but I would like to say some self-created opinions..

I have grown tremendously spiritually and mentally over the past few years. I am a seeker and teller of truth and I despise dishonesty. Others usually look to me as a leader, not because I try to lead, but because they trust me to do so.

I’m proud of the person I am today even though I’m still not 100% where I want to be. In a society that is against anything out of the norm, I continue to be my true self and ignore those who are against me. Life is too short to worry about what others do, and it’s too short to worry about what others think about me, I just wish more people thought the same.

I don't know half of me half as well as I should like and I like less than half of me half as well as I deserve. But, it's alright.

I am an average person, I have nothing special, I am just trying to live the life the way it is.

Being an introvert, I spend a lot of time with myself so I have a lot to say about me. It's not difficult for me at all. But to keep it short, I would say that I am extremely positive in nature and always try to make people around me positive as well when they go through a rough phase. 😊

I think I've matured a lot over the years and I'm a nice, laid-back person. I am organized, sometimes resourceful, and helpful in subjects I'm knowledgeable in. When it comes to my job, I'm a hard worker, but I can be a bit lazy at home. I can shy away from people I haven't got to know well, but once I get to know someone well I can be pretty social with them.

I no longer beat myself up for past mistakes. Instead I learn from them and make a conscious effort not to repeat them anymore. A worthwhile life is full of lessons, not devoid of mistakes.

Trust is very vital to any relationship romantic or otherwise. In fact, many shoot themselves in the foot, because, well, you just can't trust them.

I used to be a person who would take BS from people and let them talk to me in any kind of way. Guess that's what I get for being an introvert though, I am no longer that person. If you buck up to me, I will buck up to you without hesitation because I do not tolerate disrespect no matter who you are. I've always lived by the philosophy of "treat others how you want to be treated". Tried to live by that but some people will try to bring the worst out of you and have power over you but can't allow that to happen.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor