Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Screen Shot 2023-08-01 at 1.10.03 PM.png

🎧 Entertainment Vīcious Crowd | An unofficial fansite for the band +LIVE+

Item details

So back in the 90s during high school and college I was REALLY into the band Live. I even created a Geocities fan site for them and that's how I got first involved into creating websites as a hobby.

I recently heard an ad for the band on the radio that they were playing nearby here in SoCal so I went to go see them and had a great time. Afterwards, I checked the current status of fan sites for the band and they were pretty poor. Just Facebook groups (which I don't like) and a site using forum software from 2005 that was completely unusable on mobile. So I decided to bring it full circle and use my present day web building skills to make a new fan site for the band.

Russ from PixelExit did an AMAZING custom style for the site. It also has @Bob 's Item Management System (IMS) built as a database of their full music catalog that one can rate and review and of course his Article Management System (AMS) for articles. It's been a fun project.

Please let me know what you think! :) And if you're a fan of the band sign up. :)

Website/Forum Creation Date
Aug 1, 2023
Community Software
XenForo
Got a couple of reviews for some of the tracks in the music directory. :)

Slowly but surely. Check the site out and post a review if you like the band. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor