Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Weekend of Changes (1 Viewer)

New Themes and Exciting Mergers - Three Popular Forums Reveal Transformations

In an electrifying weekend makeover, three renowned online forums, namely Forum Promotion, Promotion Addicts, and Bizdustry, have undergone stunning transformations, unveiling fresh and captivating new themes. The revitalized appearances have left users awe-inspired and buzzing with anticipation.

Screenshot_119.png

@Shortie : I am hoping that the future of PA is a bright one and that PA becomes one of the go-to places for not only webmasters but also those who are content creators and live streamers as well. I would love to give webmasters and content creators a space where they can share their projects and it helps them be found.

If I was to give any advice to a new forum it would be to never expect your forum to take off overnight, it will take a lot of hard work and dedication before you see results starting to show. I always say that slow and steady wins the race and that can also be said for forums. Be patient, work hard, and no matter how tough it gets, if you are passionate about your forum, keep working on it and it will be worth it when you see the results.

Screenshot_120.png
Screenshot_121.png

@PGen98 : The future for FP, what we're tentatively still calling FP 2.0, but is really more just FP Next Gen, is a slow progression of changes aimed at making the site more user friendly, more fun, and more transparent. It will include rolling changes for a good while yet, but each new addition is being tested by the whole team and we're taking all feedback on board to ensure we get it right. More will be announced in the future. Advice for a new forum is simple -- stick with it, nothing comes overnight and it is ok to fail. Perseverance and dedication are your greatest allies. Believe in your vision and push it.

However, the excitement doesn't stop there. Bizdustry, one of the most prominent forums among the trio, has recently made waves with significant staff changes and an exhilarating merger. The once independent Bizdustry has now joined forces with two thriving forums, PostBucks and ForumPromotion.co. This strategic collaboration aims to create an unbeatable online community that caters to the diverse needs and interests of users.

The forums' devoted members are already buzzing with anticipation, eagerly awaiting the official launch of these transformative changes. With the new themes and merger, these forums are set to become a force to be reckoned with in the online community landscape.

As users gear up for this thrilling journey, one thing is clear: the future of Forum Promotion, Promotion Addicts, and Bizdustry is brighter and more dynamic than ever before. Stay tuned for an unforgettable online experience!

Have more information, want to tip us on a story?
More reports coming soon!

I love the update and it's awesome to see so many forums flourish right now! Crazy timing that everyone got a new theme and perhaps changed their layouts all around the same itme.

I love the advice @PGen98 provides - it is important to truly stick with something and persevere! @Shortie also said it well by slow and ready wins the race.

These communities continue to thrive and grow after quite some time being open. Wonderful report Cedric. I love seeing some positivity being shared! :)

Thanks for featuring Bizdustry! Some great other forums listed there too. I have sent you my quotes to include on Bizdustry via PM @Cedric

This is pretty exciting news. A new theme may not always be totally necessary, but it helps liven up the community a bit sometimes and gives it a refreshing look. I wanted to produce a new theme for jCodes for its 5-year anniversary but time wasn't on my side.

This is quite exciting news for all three communities! Each website has a brand new fresh theme, and it's cool that Bizdustry merged with a few other communities. Amazing work to you all!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor