Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

👋 Staff Staff Changes & Announcements

Welcome back @Nomad

@Shorite and @Cedric looks like we’ve got all of the Biz Guardians from BizGalaxy over here? Let them assemble to defeat the dark side!

Happy Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF by PlayStation

Congrats @Nomad and everyone else.
Thank you!

Have you considered applying for a Service Team or Moderation Role here? I am not sure whether @Shortie is accepting anymore applications or whether all vacancies have been filled, but it's worth asking if you are interested.

I know we've got some new services and new teams in the pipeline, but more on that will be announced by @Cedric or the acting team leader nearer the time after discussions have concluded. I am very excited for the future of Admin Junkies and how it can stand out from the crowd, like Forum Promotion. So, there may be more vacancies opening once everything has been decided, but this will be communicated separately by @Cedric.

Quick question, if you don't mind - what do you like most about Admin Junkies right now and what is something you'd like to see? What would you like to be able to spend your credits on, besides posts for your forum?

Have you considered applying for a Service Team or Moderation Role here? I am not sure whether @Shortie is accepting anymore applications or whether all vacancies have been filled, but it's worth asking if you are interested.
Thanks for asking but at the moment I'm busy. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor