Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Forum list _ Peak Forum - General Discussion Forum.png

General Peak Forum (1 Viewer)

Link details

Peak Forum is an general discussion forum for people from around the world to have a relaxed time and have discussions with other members of the community.
Website/Forum Creation Date
Apr 22, 2022
Community Software
XenForo 2.2
Posting contest has started. I added something to it. Have a quick look and see how I involved Debate HQ in it.
That’s a very good strategy there. Kudos for that. :) Hope you receive lots of interest in the contest.

Peak Forum Acquired a few Domains​

I have acquired a few domains in the last month or so. Each domain will be pointed to Peak Forum. Right now I have no other plans for them. I also have a few others that will be redirected here as well I think.

chataddicts.net - Just got this one. Thought about doing a free for all off topic forum on this domain. Would be a new startup on SMF or MyBB.
forumpeak.net - I got this from Name Cheap. Thought about a promotional type forum for this one.
computertalkforum.com - Owned this one for a while now.

I have one that I have a partner with, that will be released in Jan 2024 I think.

I have some others that I may release as forums this year. 2024 I hope to be a very good year.

Thanks!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor