Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Otaku Paradise (2).png

🎌 Anime Otaku Paradise ~ Anime & Manga Community

Anime & Manga Community

Item details

Anime & Manga Community
The ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home. Connect with like-minded individuals who understand the joy of discovering a new anime or the excitement of waiting for the next manga chapter. Our community is filled with friendly faces ready to welcome you into the fold.
Website/Forum Creation Date
Nov 23, 2023
Community Software
Xenforo
Looks great. First impression for me was a bit hard trying to navigate the layout. But I have that all the time when I see a skin made for role playing. Love the name. If I recall correctly, wasn't this once used on InvisionFree?

Best of luck prophet! :D

I was so excited to see the name again! Prophet - I think there is a lot of potential and people who may be interested! I may join although I've been out of the anime scene for a while xD

Looks great. First impression for me was a bit hard trying to navigate the layout. But I have that all the time when I see a skin made for role playing. Love the name. If I recall correctly, wasn't this once used on InvisionFree?

Best of luck prophet! :D
It was on ZetaBoards in 2015-16. Theme is a bit different especially if you aren't used to RP forums on the jcink platform but there is a plan to roll out our custom theme at some point over the next month (at least when I get to the chance to finish it. :p ). It'll be another ZB conversion from back in the day.

It was on ZetaBoards in 2015-16. Theme is a bit different especially if you aren't used to RP forums on the jcink platform but there is a plan to roll out our custom theme at some point over the next month (at least when I get to the chance to finish it. :p ). It'll be another ZB conversion from back in the day.
Cool! Yeah, it had a dark theme, if I recall correctly. :) I remember it vaguely. Should be good, best of luck. :D

I thought the name seemed familiar. I'll need to register, I'm not the biggest anime/manga nerd but I do enjoy watching/reading anime/manga here and there. :)

This forum has potential with the dedication and drive @prophet puts into it. He nearly coded a whole theme in a matter of a few days. With the talent behind the forum, I think it very well could be a success!

(Didn't mean to bump but owell. Sorry Cedric. :p )
New theme was added/coded in less than a few days. Currently working on a light theme to go with it. :)

Our members have made a total of 125 posts
We have 9 registered members
The newest member is Heatman
Most users ever online was 19 on Nov 24 2023, 05:40 PM

(Didn't mean to bump but owell. Sorry Cedric. :p )
New theme was added/coded in less than a few days. Currently working on a light theme to go with it. :)

Our members have made a total of 125 posts
We have 9 registered members
The newest member is Heatman
Yes! That was the one I was talking about. Great theme back in the day, nice to see it make a comeback! :D

Our members have made a total of 271 posts
We have 15 registered members
The newest member is Senkusha

Currently doing well! Join the otaku community today! :D

Moved to Xenforo. :) Currently still working out some kinks but had to move over some small things beforehand. Still setting up widgets and customizing theme to my liking.

We've reach 300 posts since reopening on XF in only a few days. Come check us out to discuss all of the top anime from 2023!

Also 4 new light themes have been added! One for each season: winter, spring, summer, fall. Come check us out today and discuss all of 2023's anime. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor