Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How's the weather today?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's currently 41 degrees right now. I need the weather to get colder as soon as possible because I don't feel good in hot weather. It makes me uncomfortable.

The weather is very cold right now and it's also very cloudy. I'm thinking it is going to rain anytime soon which is actually a weather that I enjoy because I don't like being in hot weather.

Its evening time, and the temperature is good, sky is clear, I can see starts. The morning was sunny, the afternoon was gloomy and it looked it it would start raining. But it did not rain.

From the look of things, it looks like we are going have a rainfall soon. I'm already at home, if it wants to rain, let it do so by all means.

IMG-20240405-WA0043.jpeg

It has been raining today but it isn't cold.
We've had a little bit of warm weather these last few days.

Finally a nice day after days and days of clouds and several days of non-stop storms.
Clear night tonight and above average transparency but the seeing is below average because of the upper level winds.. but it's a clear night anyway so got the toys set up. Rather chilly outside though so have to wear my jacket while I puff on the pipe.
The nice thing.. the storms allowed me to sit in the computer room and do back to back installs of various flavors of Linux and astro software and create a few articles. Figured out why I still hate Gentoo during that time also.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds