Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you post on multiple forums?

Mike30

Renowned member
Bronze Member
These days I visit around 6 forums (different categories)
Most of the time I read to keep updated and don't post much. (this is the one I am currently posting more :) )

How many forums do you visit regularly? Do you post on all of them at the same rhythm?

Mainly there are just 4 that interest me. There are members on there that I like to shoot the breeze with and joke around.

Happy Oh Yeah GIF by Achievement Hunter

I currently have 3 forums in my bookmarks, including my own. I used to post on more than that, but life has gotten busy with two jobs.

I visit 3 forums other than my own. I will occasionally pop into other forums I've joined and post here and there, but I don't post on them daily like I do on my own and the 3 others I visit. (AJ being one of the 3 btw.)

I'm a forum junkie. I have 12 that are not my own bookmarked. I visit 6 of them on a daily basis, whether it's because I am interested in their niche, they are my competitors, or I am in a post-exchange agreement with them. And then I have 3 communities that either own or manage in addition to that. Plus I visit reddit and social media.

I only have one that I visit and post at. I've looked at joining other communities, and I've joined a few, but Admin Junkies has me hooked.

Just here. I used to be quiet the forum addict and would visit 3-5 daily but nowadays but now it’s just the one :) I don’t know where I used to find the time to be active on so many forums daily xD

Just here. I used to be quiet the forum addict and would visit 3-5 daily but nowadays but now it’s just the one :) I don’t know where I used to find the time to be active on so many forums daily xD
Right? I just can't imagine splitting my time amongst so many forums these days! XD Guess it's because we also work now?

Right? I just can't imagine splitting my time amongst so many forums these days! XD Guess it's because we also work now?
Oh definitely. I mean I was working back then too but doing much more overtime nowadays, plus I feel like having a partner now takes up time. Single life meant I could post whenever I wanted :ROFLMAO:

I visit only two forums regularly. The rest of them are visited to fulfill content bundle requests only. 😄

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Unread Posts

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations