Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you listen to your music?

I currently listen to music on my computer or on my tv through Youtube. Lots of other streaming platforms don't have every song I listen to, since I listen to a lot of fan made video game remixes and video game soundtracks that aren't on major streaming platforms. I have a few CDs but I never really listen to them, I have a few game consoles that can play audio CDs but I mainly stick to just playing games on them these days. (I used to listen to CDs more on my PS2 back in the day when I didn't have a computer and Youtube didn't exist.)

I generally use YouTube Music on my iPhone and Google Chromebook. I also listen to the radio in my car.

I listen to my music through my Echo Pop using Amazon Music and I have no complaints at all. The sound quality is amazing and the variety of songs I have access to is also amazing.

I used to use Spotify a lot but Amazon Music seemed better for me as I pay for Amazon Prime anyway.

I usually use YouTube Music on my phone. i also have Spotify and a bunch of ripped CD's on my device that I listen to using an app called n7player.

Normally with my AirPods, but have noise cancelling Bose headphones for when I’m traveling

I listen to music mostly on YouTube (if on a laptop), and on an app called Wynk Music (if on mobile) using my earbuds. Sometimes, I use my wireless earphones too when the earbuds are low on battery.

I play music through my Echo Pop.
I sometimes play music on the TV as well.

To be honest I'm not the kind of person that like having loudspeakers blasting onto my ears, I rarely use headphones too, I don't like them too loud. Earpiece or earpods are okay for me.

I use Apple Music, Spotify, and YouTube. Usually, I use my airpods because I like to listen to my music a bit loud.

I used to listen to CDs in the car, but I think one got stuck in the CD dispenser. Now I'm selling them all on eBay or an upcoming garage sale due to streaming services and the radio being my go-to for listening to music.

I use my AirPods since I’m one that loves listening to music as I perform my daily activities. Then when I’m home I play on my speaker.

I bought a new pair of earbuds recently, so I re-downloaded Pandora to keep my iPhone on the lock screen to listen to the stations. You have to pay for a subscription to do that with YouTube Music, I believe.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor