Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer swimming pool or beach?

Heatman

Service Team
Service Team
If you're looking at getting an outdoor activity checked out, which one would be your preference between going to be beach or the swimming pool?

Personally, I would go for the beach because it's more open ended and the setting is more cool.

For me it would definitely have to be the beach, it's much more open and I love being in open spaces rather than crowded spaces which would be the case in a swimming pool. I also like being outdoors more than indoors especially when it comes to it being a nice summers day as well. I also like the fact that you can walk on the beach as well as sit and chill as well which is nice and definitely something I enjoy.

I'm not sure if I would choose even any of them because I don't like being near water especially water that's capable of drowning me. It's even why I don't bath with water in the bathtub and only have my shower.

A beach would be a perfect place to relax with my family. I like to experience some breeze from the beach with some liquor to follow.

Swimming pool, just because it seems like it’d be a lot more cleaner than the beach.
As long as the pool is always well taken care of, it's definitely supposed to be more clean.

Also, another thing to put into consideration is how they use chlorine in the pool's water. If it's too much, it's very bad for one's eyes and even skin.

As long as the pool is always well taken care of, it's definitely supposed to be more clean.

Also, another thing to put into consideration is how they use chlorine in the pool's water. If it's too much, it's very bad for one's eyes and even skin.
I had a terrible experience with chlorine some time ago when I tried to swim. The water hurt my eyes very bad as they turned red almost for a few minutes I was in the water. It was the last day I went to the pool.

The weather is awfully too cold now here anyone to think about swimming. But still, there's no day I have an appointment in a hotel that I don't see people in the water which keeps me wondering how they do it. Do they have another kind of skin and body resistance to cold?

Depends on a few things. Beaches in Florida are nice due to being warm, but in terms of terrain they're utterly boring compared to beaches in places such as Cornwall, UK; however, the UK rarely gets warm weather and if it does the ocean is still going to be cold to want to swim in it. On the other hand, if we're talking just a basic swimming pool, not interested, but if it has water slides and all that cool jazz? That would probably beat out any form of beach I could go to. :p

Didn't think about that. Nice thinking!
Yeah, I have had a first hand bad experience of pools that aren't treated well which compromises those who make use of them.

It's why I'm very picky when it comes to pools that I would go to once in a while.

Yeah, I have had a first hand bad experience of pools that aren't treated well which compromises those who make use of them.

It's why I'm very picky when it comes to pools that I would go to once in a while.

The beach is a better option for me. I can feel nature around me and the freedom to interact with others makes the whole difference.

The beach is a better option for me. I can feel nature around me and the freedom to interact with others makes the whole difference.
As long as you don't go too deep in the water, you shouldn't have anything to worry about at the beach.

Although, you would have to be careful at the beach because I watched a video this morning on TikTok where the water waves hit a girl so hard she fell down.

As long as you don't go too deep in the water, you shouldn't have anything to worry about at the beach.

Although, you would have to be careful at the beach because I watched a video this morning on TikTok where the water waves hit a girl so hard she fell down.
I watched a similar video where someone was caught by a crab 🦀 on the beach. It looked very painful to be bitten by that.

Would the river or lake count as a beach? I ask because we're not near the ocean and I've managed to circumnavigate the local reservoir a few times... but also like swimming in the pools people make in the mountain creeks around here by stacking rocks and building crude dams.

I watched a similar video where someone was caught by a crab 🦀 on the beach. It looked very painful to be bitten by that.
There's a guy called ChrsPfish that I follow his YouTube channel. In his last video I watched, he was fishing for crabs in a beautiful California beach.

Swimming pool water is so boring most of the time when I go there to swim. But with beach, it's a beautiful setting to spend a quiet and quality time. I took a music band with me to the beach the last time I had gone there and I enjoyed myself so much.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Unread Posts

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations