Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Discussion Hub is under new ownership!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excommunicado

Renowned member
Website
discussionhub.net
Credits
Hey everyone!

A few days ago, I listed Discussion Hub up for sale and I’m very happy to announce that the sale has now been completed. With that being said, my journey on forums will be coming to an end. My days as a forum owner are 100% over forever but I will also be taking an indefinite break from using forums. Will I be back? Who knows… Maybe one day in my 40s, when I’m divorced and miserable, with a kid that doesn’t like me, and have nothing better to do, I might be back but for now, it’s been a pleasure.

HOWEVER, that does not mean that Discussion Hub is over. DH was never about just one person and it is in great hands under the new ownership. I’m confident that Discussion Hub will continue to thrive under the new owner, Stan, and I urge you all to support him.

Lastly, in case I decide not to come back to forums, I just wanted to say that I’ve loved the journey. I’ve made some amazing friends and memories that I will cherish forever.

Until next time!

the office goodbye GIF

Advertisement Placeholder
Whatever you do, make the best of it. The time you were devoting to forums, give that time to your spouse and children now. They deserve it.

(assuming you're married with children by your comments above)

• Winner
Reactions: Al
ill give it, 12... no 18 months and you'll be sniffing around to get involved in a forum someone... guaranteed. :ROFLMAO: (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds