Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Discussion Hub - Dark.png

General Discussion Hub - Gateway To Conversations

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school.

Link details

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school.

Looking for a platform to engage in enlightening conversations, share your opinions, and connect with like-minded individuals? Look no further!

Welcome to Discussion Hub - Gateway To Conversations

Why Join Us?

• Diverse Topics: From internet and technology to sports and fitness, we've got discussions for everyone!
  • Friendly Community: Join a welcoming community of passionate thinkers and learners.
  • Respectful Debates: Engage in civil and respectful debates that foster growth and understanding.
  • Premium Dark & Light Theme: If you don't like our default dark theme, you can switch to our light theme by simply clicking on the light bulb icon at the top of the screen.
  • Old School Icons: We have colourful, old school forum icons to restore the old school feel of forums.
Our platform brings people together from all corners of the globe. Connect with individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures, broadening your horizons with every conversation.

Website/Forum Creation Date
Sep 23, 2023
Community Software
XenForo
I like the graphic you made - it's simple but great. Excited to see another general forum out there! I might recommend a book area in the entertainment area. Otherwise off to a great start. I like the theme alright, especially because it will make colorful names pop even more. :p Would love to see a theme with some color on it eventually though, but I think you're off to a great start!! :) I wish you the best with your community!

Looks good @Excommunicado ! Hope it will be a great success for you. :)
Thank you. Great to see you on there! :)
I like the graphic you made - it's simple but great. Excited to see another general forum out there! I might recommend a book area in the entertainment area. Otherwise off to a great start. I like the theme alright, especially because it will make colorful names pop even more. :p Would love to see a theme with some color on it eventually though, but I think you're off to a great start!! :) I wish you the best with your community!
Thank you. The plan is to add more forums when we're a little more established - I'll definitely keep the book area in mind. I agree with adding more colour too, I will look into ways to add more colour. Awesome to have you with us! :)
Good luck with this. I'll signup.
Thank you and I'm glad to see you signed up! :)

I thought it was the site I used to be an member for but it's different XD very much of a same name that Ash used to run ahhahaha

Good luck
It is inspired by the site Ash used to run. I saw that the name (under a different TLD) was available and Ash was cool with me using it, so I created Discussion Hub. I’d love to see you on there! :)

We already have over 300 posts and plenty of discussions for you to participate in on Discussion Hub.

It is inspired by the site Ash used to run. I saw that the name (under a different TLD) was available and Ash was cool with me using it, so I created Discussion Hub. I’d love to see you on there! :)

We already have over 300 posts and plenty of discussions for you to participate in on Discussion Hub.

Nice :)

I always admired when forums had different (font) icons for different forums/links, it makes the community really stand out that way, in my opinion. Nice job overall!

I thought it was the site I used to be an member for but it's different XD very much of a same name that Ash used to run ahhahaha

Good luck
That's what I had thought too!

Thank you for the explanation :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor