Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

DebateHQ's Milestone (1 Viewer)

DebateHQ's Milestone​

Fords8, the owner of PeakForum, has launched a new forum called DebateHQ and it's already making waves in the online community. Although the forum has only been open for a couple of weeks, it has already reached a major milestone of over 1000 posts closing in on 2000 posts, indicating a growing and engaged user base.

The forum's focus is on fostering healthy debates and discussions on a wide range of topics, including politics, philosophy, religion, and more. Members are encouraged to express their opinions and engage in respectful dialogue with one another, creating a space for thoughtful discourse and intellectual exploration.

Screenshot_2.png

The progress of DebateHQ has been going good and it's clear that the forum's unique approach is resonating with users. With a dedicated owner and a committed community, DebateHQ is poised to become a go-to destination for anyone interested in engaging in stimulating conversations with like-minded individuals.

If you're looking for a forum where you can express your opinions and engage in meaningful debates, be sure to check out DebateHQ. With a growing user base and exciting discussions happening every day, it's definitely worth your time! ;)

news2.png

Have more information, want to tip us on a story?

Huh - when I saw the name - I thought I've seen it before. Has this been a forum before and just reopening? Regardless that is some awesome news! I also like the theme they are using. There are definitely people who enjoy debates!

Huh - when I saw the name - I thought I've seen it before. Has this been a forum before and just reopening? Regardless that is some awesome news! I also like the theme they are using. There are definitely people who enjoy debates!
Started Debate HQ as a new forum. Have some great members so far too.

Awesome job, fords8! Hopefully, your forum will continue to grow and continue being a healthy, respectful place for civil debates.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor