Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

homeScreen.jpg

🧑‍💼 Staff Carnivore Talk

CarnivoreTalk.com - The Animal-based Diet Community (low carb, keto, carnivore)

Link details

CarnivoreTalk.com - The Animal-based Diet Community (low carb, keto, carnivore)
Carnivore Talk is the animal-based ketogenic diet community, where we discuss the power of whole, natural foods and their ability to help you lose weight, reverse disease, and optimize your health. Learn more about the power of a meat-based diet and lifestyle and get the support you need to reach your health goals.
Website/Forum Creation Date
Aug 14, 2023
Community Software
Invision Community
Looks great @Dismal_Bliss ! Love the blue and red. It’s an interesting and very specific niche. Best of luck with your new community. :)

I've heard of the carnivore diet, a few Youtubers I watch are actually on it right now. One has lost a significant amount of weight, so it seems to be working well for her! Your forum looks like it's the perfect place for those wanting to try it and get tips from other people who are on the diet as well. Best of luck with your forum!

Looks great @Dismal_Bliss ! Love the blue and red. It’s an interesting and very specific niche. Best of luck with your new community. :)

Yes, it is definitely a niche. I sometimes wonder if it's too narrow and if I should have chosen a domain name that used more broad and trendy words like "keto" and "low carb". I do expect this to be a long term project and difficult to get rolling, but it's a niche that I am currently fascinated with at the moment.

I've heard of the carnivore diet, a few Youtubers I watch are actually on it right now. One has lost a significant amount of weight, so it seems to be working well for her! Your forum looks like it's the perfect place for those wanting to try it and get tips from other people who are on the diet as well. Best of luck with your forum!

And that's what I hope it will become. I've been a believer in low carb and keto diets for decades, but also a yo yo dieter. This last spring, I started learning about carnivore and I put it into practice and I'm down 35 pounds, brought my blood pressure down, and have reversed or am in the process of reversing some chronic diseases. Experiences like this make you a believer.

Good to see another IPS site :) and also as of today, IPS marketplace is shutting down :( said news but we keep on rolling

I don't think it's going to change things much. There's like 3 super active devs over there and they are pretty loyal. They will maintain their applications and keep developing. They seem to think this will attract more.

I stick with IPS for my forums because the product is top notch, well supported, always in development, and the support is helpful, even if I have to obtain it through the support forums. I probably only use a half dozen or so applications at the moment anyway.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor