Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What have you recently purchased? (1 Viewer)

A new bottle of Tylenol after dealing with trying to install Gentoo for 2 1/2 days. Wiped it and started working on the Lubuntu install and will come back to Gentoo when I have a handle of WT 101.

I spent about $55 on eBay for a Ron Weasley, One Piece bundle, and RWBY photo prints for my mother for Mother's Day when it comes.

A beard brush and some beard oil. I've never done the beard thing, so I am learning through experimentation, lol.
I started growing a beard a few months ago too. It’s actually my first time ever growing one. I might cut it off and regrow it when I get my hair cut again though. My hair is really long rn.

I started growing a beard a few months ago too. It’s actually my first time ever growing one. I might cut it off and regrow it when I get my hair cut again though. My hair is really long rn.
Summer time is not the best time to grow a beard of any length. Take my word for it. Winter/cool weather is a better choice... ho-ho-ho!
me-santa.jpg

@Tracy I agree! It’s way too hot in Texas in the summertime. I’ll have to restart my beard after the summer. I’ve been growing it since January, but I don’t mind starting over again. How long have you been growing yours? This pic is when I first started it.

Attachments

• IMG_9408.jpeg
    IMG_9408.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 2
@Tracy I agree! It’s way too hot in Texas in the summertime. I’ll have to restart my beard after the summer. I’ve been growing it since January, but I don’t mind starting over again. How long have you been growing yours? This pic is when I first started it.
That photo was about 6 months of growth. I started it in July then trimmed it down after Christmas. It's just about the same length now.

I've thought about growing out my beard, but with Summer around the corner and working in a factory, I would have to either tie up my beard if it got too long or put it in a hairnet and I don't want to do either one of those lol. Anyways the last thing I purchased were groceries, prior to that I renewed Thee Zone's domain name.

I ran out of Yu-Gi-Oh card sleeves to sleeve my cards with, so I just now bought 100 Yu-Gi-Oh card sleeves for $10 on eBay.
I purchased 2 more packages of these since I'm running low on sleeves again and I have lots of cards that I need to sleeve in my binders still. I purchased them both for $16-something, I'd say that's a pretty good bargain compared to my first purchase.

New 243mm handle for the 103mm telescope. If it fits (it should) then I will be ordering a new guide scope that allows me to quick release it from the main rig instead of having to pull out the Allen wrenches each time I want to disassemble it.

What do you think? More Yu-Gi-Oh, of course. I bought a booster box for $75, usually, they're a little cheaper than that, but due to the individual packs rising in price, the booster boxes likely have too. I know I've probably spent well over $10,000 on Yu-Gi-Oh products in my lifetime. 🤯

Here's to hoping I pull something pricey or well-invested.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor