Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Web Wiz Forums

Credits
While I was checking the ranking of Gex Forums on Google, I happened to come across a forum using a software I never actually heard of before until now. Web Wiz forum software relies on Windows hosting though, probably why I've never heard of it. The company also provides Windows hosting as well as forum hosting if you don't want to deal with installing the software yourself. Here's their website if you want to learn more about them, I might try it someday just to get a feel for the software. I probably wouldn't use it for a live site though.
https://www.webwiz.net/web-wiz-forums/

Advertisement Placeholder
Then they maybe should update their latest news ;)

When I look at the changelogs, there is a small bugfix release once a year, no real further development.

What about importers, is a later migration to more common software possible?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds