Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General The Room of Hidden Things (1 Viewer)

JennyorAlice

Renowned member
Credits
The Room of Hidden Things

We are a general discussion community for all! You can discuss a wide range of topics at "TRHT" so there's something for everyone. Also, if you have your own forum/blog/website then you can either advertise it in the directory area or choose to affiliate with us which will appear at the bottom of the index page.​

We will soon be releasing a "Halloween" theme for the forum soon. I plan to add it on the 1st of September and it will stay up till the 1st of November. Come by and check it out!

Love the concept of it! :) A new general community is always exciting <3 I wish you all the best luck with it! I will likely join. Excited for the Halloween theme coming soon!

A unique aspect of the forum is that every time a member levels up, they unlock something new on the forum. This basically means that the more a member posts, that member will reach a new rank at some point and you'll basically receive a surprise. It'll be something different with each new rank, plus, you'll receive an award each time you reach a not rank.

A unique aspect of the forum is that every time a member levels up, they unlock something new on the forum. This basically means that the more a member posts, that member will reach a new rank at some point and you'll basically receive a surprise. It'll be something different with each new rank, plus, you'll receive an award each time you reach a not rank.
That's a really cool idea. I always wanted to do something like that back in the days of ZetaBoards.

We've got a new "theme" up on the forum now.

We're working on another "theme" for the forum that's going to be a main stay and not a holiday theme.

Total posts: 676
Total members: 20
Our newest member is jamie

Thank you to everyone that has joined our community and participated in the discussions.

We are working hard to bring you some new themes on the forum. Themes that will be more of a main stay around the community. For now, we hope you are enjoying the theme that we're using as our "Halloween" theme.

Total posts: 897
Total members: 24
Our newest member is Double Knot

With Halloween over, we've now implemented what we'll be using as our everyday theme known as "Lunar Eclipse". Come check out our new theme that we'll be using on a regular basis.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor