Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🖥️ Webmaster jCodes

Cory

Community Manager
Community
Team Manager
Website
jcodes.jcink.net
Credits
Website/Forum Name: jCodes
Website/Forum Link:
Website/Forum Genre:
Forum Services/Resources
Website/Forum Summary: jCodes is the ultimate resource for your Jcink coding needs!

Also a recommended forum to join when you’re hosted on Jcink as it contains many resources for free. Jcink can’t be grateful enough for the work you’ve done and provided for its community.

Thank you, it's been quite the journey building all these codes and skins, but judging how many people register on my board, it seems my work has paid off. :)

Thank you, it's been quite the journey building all these codes and skins, but judging how many people register on my board, it seems my work has paid off. :)
Definitely. Anything planned in the future?

We have installed a new add on: Link Directory

May I ask that you add your website/forum through the add on? This topic will be locked and deleted next week. You are free to bump your topic that will be automatically made after submission and accepting. For more guidelines, check our Link Directory Guidelines

Anything planned in the future?
Not really, just keep building the resources is my primary concern. I've been burnt out on skinning for some time now and no one gives me many ideas for new codes to create, so it kind of is what it is where the current resources are everyone's go-to.

How's the planning with Helena going on the rebuild of the default jCodes skin?
It was kind of pushed to the side. Helena has been pretty busy with family obligations lately and I generally find it pretty hard to think of a new HTML template to build for all of those that are available.

Always good to see you around @Cory . There aren’t many of us left from the old days anymore. I was thinking about you a couple days ago.

I understand, I hope things settle down for her soon!
She seems to be doing well at this time.

Always good to see you around @Cory . There aren’t many of us left from the old days anymore. I was thinking about you a couple days ago.
Always good to see our past Zathyus Networks community members indeed.

No one has commented on it yet, but I do think it's a pretty nifty code for free forum software. I created a threaded PM code, so PMs appear much like threads instead of endless quote embedding. Similar to how they appear on Xenforo. Hopefully, it has little to no bugs.

Don't forget we have in-forum advertising available now for you to promote your forum on jCodes itself. So far, only one person has submitted their advertisement and it has 100 views, so I think you should take the chance to benefit from promoting your board on jCodes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor