Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

📖 Reading Introducing PermittingTalk.com!

EchoRomeo

Credits
Hello Admin Junkies community!

I wanted to introduce my forum, www.permittingtalk.com, to the group here. The idea behind Permitting Talk is to serve as a hub for first-hand knowledge sharing about government permit programs. My hope is that this forum can help us maximize our understanding of government regulatory agencies so we can better navigate permit programs and more effectively cut through red tape. I'll admit, it may not be the sexiest topic to many of you out there, but permitting is my bread and butter (I'm a government regulator for a living) and I've come to realize that governments can function better if there's a vibrant community of people engaged in open and transparent discourse about how regulatory programs are operating in the real world. If you have any perspective to share on permitting issues, no matter how small, I really hope you'll join my forum and start being part of the conversation.

As I mentioned over on the XenForo Community forum (https://xenforo.com/community/threa...-ill-do-likewise-for-you.215195/#post-1635405), I'm interested in whether there are other forum administrators out there willing to join my forum and help provide some initial traffic through posts/interaction on the site. Please let me know if you might be interested! In return for your help, I'd be very happy to reciprocate and provide engagement on your forum as well, to likewise help grow your forum community.

Thanks for reading this! Happy to be on board as an Admin Junkie!

Eric

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds