Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Index Forum - Earn $ to Post (Pending)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m being completely honest - I’m a bit overwhelmed by the amount of advertisements, but seeing your niche it’s completely understandable.

It’s amazing how you have let the community grow after your purchase from the former owner. Kudos for that!

I'm curious, on average, how long does it take to make about $10 to cash out? I gave away some of my last PayPal money this week and need to pay my hosting bills soon LOL

The theme that is showing is not released yet, but that's a sneak peak of the new theme none the less. I, not a fan of how the site currently looks. (I'll have a dark version to go with it though)

If I’m being completely honest - I’m a bit overwhelmed by the amount of advertisements, but seeing your niche it’s completely understandable.

It’s amazing how you have let the community grow after your purchase from the former owner. Kudos for that!
Yea, I'm appalled with Google auto ads and never use them on any of my sites. However, with the type of site this is, there's no choice but to. and 94% of the users don't use adblock. (If they do, they are automatically put in a user group that doesn't get earnings)

And thank you. The growth was what I was focusing on at the time. Which got a bit out of control tbh. Now I'm focusing on quality over growth.

I'm curious, on average, how long does it take to make about $10 to cash out? I gave away some of my last PayPal money this week and need to pay my hosting bills soon LOL
It honestly depends. I have one user cashing out $100 every month. But he does more than just post too though.
The maximum you can earn in a month from just posting is $32.55 if there's no bonuses, contests, etc. You get $1.55 each month just for logging in every day.

I'm not going to lie, the pay rate is not the greatest. However, it generates 30k to 45k posts a month still. And growing.

Last edited:
Welcome to RIF 2.0! New design, new logo, and new contests! I have meticulously crafted both a light and dark version of the theme, allowing you to browse our website according to your preference. Some of these changes have been teased for months now, so I am happy to finally release it!

rif_2.png
View attachment 193

Read our full announcement:

Hey everyone, After some DDoS and domain suspensions, (People really be reported it?) We are back!.

Are you ready to begin your journey?
Index Forum Advertisement

I wonder who is behind all of these DDoS attacks lately. I too had my board undergoing DDoS attacks semi-recently. Nevertheless, glad your board is back online!

Looks to be a very successful forum, so job well done!

I wonder who is behind all of these DDoS attacks lately. I too had my board undergoing DDoS attacks semi-recently. Nevertheless, glad your board is back online!
Was your end also listed of FP, If so then the attack got hold most sites listed there and attacked them :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor