Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How's the weather today?

It's currently 70 degrees here, we're getting ready to get some rain in about an hour. It doesn't feel bad at all outside, it's not humid and the sky is cloudy so it feels good.

We’re getting thunderstorms right now and unfortunately they won’t be passing until late tonight so I’m using my phone to post since I don’t like using my computer when it’s storming out.

And another round of spring storms scheduled. The last bad batch we had pass through, we had a tornado pass over the house (did not touch down).
This go-around we are in a higher risk area than we were last time... and it just fills "sick" outside with the heat, humidity and the way it cloys to you. Depends on when the dry line approaches on how bad it will get.

It’s a scorching Texas day! It’s 88 degrees but feels like 98. The humidity is somewhat high today at 71%. I’m sure it’ll feel like 100 degrees in a couple of hours.

It’s a scorching Texas day! It’s 88 degrees but feels like 98. The humidity is somewhat high today at 71%. I’m sure it’ll feel like 100 degrees in a couple of hours.
And I'm about to be out mowing with a push mower on 3/4 acre of land in it and weed-eating before the storms move in.
I do all our yard work (I'm a cheap old bastich in some ways) so I've already started to getting acclimated to our summers again - just early than normal.

It's currently 74 degrees out, much cooler than it has been but it was also a bit humid today from the storms we got so it got too warm at work. I can't wait for Fall again...

Fun coming our way. As long as they don't spin up any twisty rotation or decide to drop chunks of ice, I'll be happy.

Screen Shot 2024-05-09 at 7.02.43 PM.png

Was out doing yard work and it was hot and muggy - but at least there was some wind blowing so mowing the yard and collapsing the mole runs was not that bad.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor