Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🚫💲 Free Hiring for Forum

fords8

|HELPER|
Website
peakforum.net
Credits
Planning on a soft open on March 1, 2024. Kind of a beta type deal. It is powered by Invision Community.

I am looking for someone that is interested in handheld gaming rigs. Like the Steam Deck, Asus ROG Ally, MSI Claw, and so on.

Looking for moderators, streamers, content creators (video, articles, reviewers), and so on.

No pay on this as of right now. But this could change down the road. Please PM me or ask questions in this topic.

Thanks!

If I had the time I would take you up on this offer, but I unfortunately don't. Best of luck on your search! I do look forward to when the community launches though and will join!

@Ravenfreak I joined your Guilded Server. If you had the time, what would you like to do?
Thanks for joining! If I had the time, I'd like to either be a moderator or content creator. If I get time in the future, I will let you know but now I just wouldn't be able to focus on another project at the moment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor