Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

✔️ Completed Content Bundle for Pawn Game Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement Placeholder
I want to note that Pawn (Pawn Game, PG) and Pawn Tactics (PT) are proper nouns, so it's improper to prepend "the". It shouldn't be called "the Pawn" or "the Pawn game". Same way we don't say "the Alex". Should be just Pawn and Pawn Game.

I see this happening often with posters from here and the posts immediately stand out as not belonging.

I want to note that Pawn (Pawn Game, PG) and Pawn Tactics (PT) are proper nouns, so it's improper to prepend "the". It shouldn't be called "the Pawn" or "the Pawn game". Same way we don't say "the Alex". Should be just Pawn and Pawn Game.

I see this happening often with posters from here and the posts immediately stand out as not belonging.
Thanks for the information. I had "the" in two of my posts. Corrected them.

In case I failed to provide a reason for my discord bundle: my community is pretty dead for the member count and I am trying to bring some activity from existing members.

I suggest the form to have a question called: "What goal are you trying to achieve with the bundle?" so that the customer can explain what they expect and set some understanding for how staff should post.

Accepted.png

Thanks for placing an order with the Admin Junkies Content Bundle service!

Progress Update:

Heatman : 1/1 Sign up, 7/7 Posts
Kennysplash: 0/1 Sign up, 0/7 Posts
Henrywrites: 1/1 Sign up, 7/7 Posts
Debashis: 1/1 Sign up, 7/7 Posts
Nomad: 0/1 Sign up, 0/7 Posts

We estimate your package for Week 1 to be completed by December 4, 2023.

Note: Originally I submitted this Discord Bundle without any specific instructions to see how it is without any intervention and provide feedback for the default experience. I think this is enough feedback and time to have some specific instructions.

Hi Debashis, 7 posts per member is a good opportunity so that each member can send 1 post per day. Right now each members is sending all 7 posts within 30 minutes. That could work for forums where content can be replied to at a later date, but Discord is instant messaging, people will give up if they need to wait 1 week for the person to respond again to a conversation and realistically the message could already be gone in history.

The way I imagined the Discord bundle to work is one person posts 1-2 questions and waits for the reply (check back in 3-6 hours or so) and uses next posts when there is things to reply to.instead of using up all the posts at once.

Also it makes more sense for there to be a few people who create a dedication to the Discord community. I suggest a Discord Activity bundle that has 1-2 members instead of 5. Choose staff that are very interested in the topic of the Discord and they should post 1-2 things per day and use up additional posts if it starts a conversation with someone.

If I can guess who is from admin junkies in my Discord then the package is failing because it's not regular expected behaviour of organic members and it will make existing members feel repulsed like "this is weird, I'm going to avoid it". Especially if suddenly a community has 5 days in a row people that are confused about the topic and very eager to post in all sections.

It tears my heart apart to see a new member who posts so much but after their posts are done they no longer check or reply for the entire week. I feel heart broken, like you pretended to have interest in the community but actually just did it for the money.

So I'm simply asking for a solution where it's 1-2 members and they continue to show interest in the community beyond the first day or first 30 minutes of joining. At least pretend to be my friend for the entire week sustainably. Someone who becomes a permanent member and pops up every 1-2 days.That's what I'm looking for.

@Nomad: @Kennysplash would like to give away his part in this bundle. So, will it be possible for you to take his part as well?
It would be a total of 14 posts. You can make 2 posts/day and take up to 7 days to complete it. Will it work for you?
I can do that.
I will start tomorrow.

Looking good. Thank you for adjusting and sending just a few messages per day. This is something I appreciate a lot.

A lot more natural looking with 2-3 members.
:)
Hi Alex,

We have completed the order for Week 1.

For Week 2, as you had requested @CedricV earlier, I along with @Nomad will work on the bundle. Since this comes under "requesting for specific Service Team Members" to work on the bundle, there will be an additional charge of 30% x 2 = 60% for this week. Do you agree?

Hi Alex,

For Week 2, as you had requested @CedricV earlier, I along with @Nomad will work on the bundle. Since this comes under "requesting for specific Service Team Members" to work on the bundle, there will be an additional charge of 30% x 2 = 60% for this week. Do you agree?
Thanks for letting me know, Im discussing it with my partner.

What is the market for the Discord content bundle? What problem does it seek to solve? How does it accomplish it?

Here's an idea for a specific problem the Discord content bundle could seek to solve. Servers need to reach a certain activity level to be listed on Discovery.

View attachment 3301
Understood.
Could you please let us know if you agree with the below?
Hi Alex,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds