Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🖥️ Webmaster Bizdustry - Finances and Webmaster Community

Alex

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Bizdustry - Make Money Online Forum

Chat about business, economics, investing, webmaster, and much more. Bizdustry has been operating since 2013, but most recently has become a success in the year 2019. To this day, we are growing daily, and we are well on our way to reaching 1 million posts. Only 10,000 messages away!

Besides making money online with Bizdustry, we as a community are about sharing our knowledge with others so they can have a better, brighter financial future ahead. It's all about the community spirit here at Bizdustry. We welcome any feedback that the community has about Bizdustry on how we can improve!

If you are an advertiser or company wanting to advertise on Bizdustry, please email [email protected], and we will get back to you with pricing details. Please send a message to this email address for any other business proposals, and we will get back to you within 48 hours. We hope to see you at Bizdustry soon!

Regards,
Alexander
Owner and Head Operations of Bizdustry.com

Last edited:
I just checked out the forum and I like it. What is your mode of payment?

I was using this site until it made paid membership mandatory for credit withdrawal. I have made good money posting on this site.

I was using this site until it made paid membership mandatory for credit withdrawal. I have made good money posting on this site.

Chris, one of our community moderators, has an open exchange topic and will process the withdrawal on your behalf for a fee. You can read more here about this free service. One of the biggest challenges web admins and I have faced is budgeting finances and not spending more than what money brought into Bizdustry. By choosing to upgrade to our VIP membership, you can withdraw, and our VIPs get an enhanced posting rate and can create exchanges with other users. You can even save some Biznotes and use these to upgrade.

And on another note, besides this, it would be boring to follow the same path as all the other paid posting forums out there - this is what makes Bizdustry and our journey unique compared to other competing forums. If you want to upgrade and give Bizdustry a try again, I would be happy to charge 10USD$ for your first month.

I just checked out the forum and I like it. What is your mode of payment?

We currently offer withdrawal through PayPal and Crypto. Currently, you can only withdraw through our marketplace by exchanging your credits with other members, or you can consider paying 20USD$ to have the ability to withdraw directly, get a higher USD$ per post rate, and create your exchanges that could be profited from.

Please read the following. https://bizdustry.com/threads/user-upgrades-options.31078/

I might consider going back to Bizdustry, I will consider your offer. I have not visited your forum for a while, I will see if there are interesting discussions to participate

Paid Surveys Website & Offers: Bizdustry
Join link:
https://offerwalls.bizdustry.com/
Frequently Asked Questions & Support: https://support.bizdustry.com/offerwalls/

Ways to Earn on Bizdustry Offerwalls
TASKS: Daily Tasks added weekly.
OFFER WALLS: complete surveys, apps to download, watch videos

Personaly, OfferToro, WannaAds, CPX Research, BitLabs
REFERRAL PROGRAM: invite your friends to earn a 10% commission for life.

How to cash out my earnings?

You may request CashApp, Bitcoin, or direct points transfer to Bizdustry. Register on a website like Coinbase where you can easily withdraw your bitcoin to your bank account or PayPal. It's an easy registration.
What's the minimum to request a cash-out?
The minimum to cash out is only USD 2.

Please let me know your thoughts on the Offerwall. In addition, we are adding more support articles to the knowledge base to help our members with frequently asked questions about earning money online with our Paid Survey Website.

Cool content, audio is a bit hard to hear so I suggest investing in a mic - don't know how much that costs though. Other than that, the content looks good and informational.

Come check out Bizdustry and see our exciting new updates! Such as our new directory. We can't wait to see you!

Come and check Bizdustry today. We have a package service that allows you to obtain free forum posts and blog comments for your community.

Not a website owner? We have plenty of helpful information on finances and crypto, while investing your money safely 💰

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor